This part as you can see is dedicated to the Legal Notice, it is not very funny, but we have to include it and we ask you to read it carefully so that you have all the information about our company. In this document we will tell you how access to and use of our website http://lanierpharma.com (hereinafter we will call it the Website or the Platform for simplicity), owned by Lanier Pharma, S.L. (hereinafter and for short we will refer to the company as Lanier. Our registered office is located in Madrid (C.P.: 28034), at Calle Nuria 59, Planta 2 D. Lanier is registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid, NIF B-67757419 and our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to use the Site, as a user, we need you to accept this Legal Notice and if you do not agree with it and do not wish to accept it, we have no choice but to ask you to refrain from using our Site.
1. BRIEF INTRODUCTION
On our Site we offer you information, images, news, videos and other items related to.
Of course, we reserve the right to change, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and design of our Site and its contents and services. As a user, you accept that Lanier may, at any time, modify, interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of the elements, contents and/or services that are integrated in the Site. Logically this does not affect the conditions of membership and in no case to the previous actions that have already been carried out on the Site.
Lanier reserves the right to modify, limit or cancel this Legal Notice at any time, as well as any element of how our Site works. Of course all these possible changes in the management of any Page will be made respecting the provisions of the regulations on consumer protection.
The new configuration of our Site will be applicable to users at the moment in which they are accessible. We recommend that you consult this text periodically to keep up to date with the updated terms.
2. BASIC GUIDELINES FOR USERS
When you access the Site, whether it is all or part of our content and services, implies acceptance, without reservation, of this Legal Notice, so that access to our Site makes you a user of the same.
We are sorry to have to repeat ourselves, but if as a user of the Site you do not accept this Legal Notice, you will have to refrain from accessing and/or using the contents and services that we offer you on our Site.
They may seem obvious, but we have to list the obligations associated with being a user of the Site:
- You undertake to use this Page, its services, the contents offered and this Legal Notice in accordance with the law, morality, good customs and public order, in a diligent, correct and lawful manner.
- You undertake to respect the rights of third parties at all times, and therefore you undertake not to use the Site to make slanderous or libellous comments or those that could infringe on the honour, privacy or self-image of third parties.
- You undertake not to send advertising of any kind or to send communications of a commercial or advertising nature in the event that there are spaces on the Site provided for visitors to leave their comments. We reserve the right to delete comments that we consider to be in breach of this or any other rule.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may deny access to the Site to users who have breached any applicable law or any of the obligations or terms thereof, without being obligated to notify the offending user of such breach.
3. LANIER’S RESPONSIBILITY
Remember that all of the following applies to you as a user of the Site and that this document is not a contracting condition but only the Legal Notice of the Site. Lanier shall not be liable, either directly or indirectly, for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning or the availability or continuity of the operation of the Site.
- Any damage that may be caused to users’ equipment by the use of the Site.
- Non-compliance by other users with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to contents.
- The links and hypertexts that make it possible, through the Page, for the user to access features and services offered by third parties, as they do not belong to or are not under the control of the owner of the website, shall not be responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may derive from said information.
- Information entered by users, experts, clients, collaborators and third parties.
- The infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, of the rights to honour, personal and family privacy and the image of persons, of property rights or of any other nature, belonging to a third party, all carried out, on the Page, by users, experts, clients, collaborators or third parties.
If you consider that your rights are being infringed on the Site, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Site is protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws, and therefore the reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available and transformation of the same and/or of any of the elements of which it is composed, including but not limited to, texts, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, without prejudice to the rights that third parties may have over any of the elements of the same, is prohibited.
Therefore, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, making available, transfer or broadcasting, in whole or in part, of the information contained in this website, whatever its purpose and whatever the medium used for it, is prohibited.
If you consider that your intellectual, industrial or image property rights are being infringed on the Website, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR DATA
Any action as a user of the Site that requires you to provide us with any personal data will be governed by the data protection guidelines that we carefully apply. All these guidelines and information are detailed in our document How we look after your data.
It is very important for us to protect the data of our users in an appropriate manner and above all that you have all the information about how we use your data, so if you have any doubts about this aspect, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
6. WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS A PROBLEM
This Legal Notice is written in Spanish and is subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of controversy that may arise from the use of the Website or the contents included in it, we agree to submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts of the city of Madrid, as long as it is legally possible. When this is not possible because there is a regulation that provides for another jurisdiction, we will submit to the competent courts according to the legislation in force at any given time.